IWYP considers the private sector as important partners in developing and delivering our ambitious goal and wishes to engage with companies within the private sector in a manner that is mutually beneficial, both advancing the aims of IWYP and providing benefits for the companies which engage. These benefits include access to a unique network of wheat research organizations, early insights and access under license to tools and technologies developed within IWYP, early access to and information on improved germplasm and the possibility to proactively engage in the research program. There is also the potential to engage at an executive level to contribute in shaping the overall IWYP science program.
By joining IWYP you can be part of the solution for increasing global wheat productivity in order to meet the needs of a growing world population where wheat is a primary source of calories.
Membership Benefits Include
- Opportunity to develop joint projects with IWYP public partners by providing know-how, cash and/or in-kind contributions and thus leveraging the resources of a large publicly funded program
- Free registration to the annual IWYP Program Conference permitting direct access to the public and private partners of IWYP
- Early access to results and knowledge (including germplasm) from the research projects ahead of companies that are not IWYP members
- Opportunity to provide guidance and advice to IWYP management via a private sector engagement forum
- Privileged access to IWYP nurseries on an “invitation only” basis
- Access to the Members area section of the IWYP web portal for information and updates on research
If you are interested in becoming a member, please read the Membership Agreement document and send back a completed and signed Membership Application Letter to email@example.com or :
International Wheat Yield Partnership
1500 Research Parkway
Centeq A Suite 200
College Station, TX 77843